HEEL and TOE
- Three under the Hour in tight battle at Bury
- Tony Malone turns the clock back in the Allen Trophy 7 miles as the club continues to mourn the loss of Fred Pearce.
- MACCLESFIELD SHIELD 10 MILES, APRIL 6, 2019
- KEEPING THE RED ROSE FLAG FLYING: RIP FRED PEARCE [1939 – 2019]
- ALISON TROPHY AND KEN MUNRO TROPHY RESULTS PLUS HOMAGE TO KEITH FRENCH
Maurice Ireland on KEEPING THE RED ROSE FLAG FLYI… Dave Evans on Greg Smith’s 50th Annive… Dave Evans on KEEPING THE RED ROSE FLAG FLYI… Ian Vaughan on New Year’s Greetings and… Roy Gunnett on The Pre-Xmas Nightmare, Decemb…
- Follow Lancashire Walking Club : Health The First Wealth on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Allen Trophy
Tony Malone turns the clock back in the Allen Trophy 7 miles as the club continues to mourn the loss of Fred Pearce.
Roy Gunnett reports: There was an excellent turnout of 15 walkers for the Allen Trophy 7 miles race held at Chorley on April 27, 2019. This was the first race following the passing of our President Fred Pearce and our … Continue reading
Allen Trophy 7 miles and National 10k results plus notice of the Dick and Zena Smith Track Walks, June 2
ALLEN TROPHY, APRIL 28 Roy Gunnett reports: The normal race distance of 15 miles was replaced with a 7-mile race. A new ‘out and back’ course was used – with the turnaround point at 3.5 miles out. On a bright … Continue reading
Firstly here is Fred Pearce’s report on the proceedings. On a cold & breezy day 11 competitors set off on this exacting 15-mile race at Chorley. The winner receiving the magnificent Allen Trophy , which is silver, stands … Continue reading