HEEL and TOE
- Best Wishes to All for the Hundred from Dave Ainsworth and LIVE info from Sue Clements
- Cooler in Crete than Chorley – Goodwin Cup 10k
- What about a Lancashire WC team at the 2023 Nijmegen Walks ?!?!
- Looking Forward to the Goodwin Cup, the Middlesborough Hundred and remembering Flo Payn
- Chris Bolton’s 19th Nijmegen – he was only there for the beer!
Christopher Bolton on Looking Forward to the Goodwin… William Mackintosh S… on Chris Bolton’s 19th Nijm… My Site on WORLD ATHLETICS RACE WALKING T… Tony Taylor on Thirty Years Ago this Month… Graham jackson on Thirty Years Ago this Month…
- Follow Lancashire Walking Club : Health The First Wealth on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Eric and Pam Horwill
Dave Evans reports: The Fred Pearce relays produced the closest finish yet with all 4 teams on the final approach within sight of each other, three closing in within a minute. The handicapper had some last-minute repositioning to contend with … Continue reading