HEEL and TOE
- Best Wishes to All for the Hundred from Dave Ainsworth and LIVE info from Sue Clements
- Cooler in Crete than Chorley – Goodwin Cup 10k
- What about a Lancashire WC team at the 2023 Nijmegen Walks ?!?!
- Looking Forward to the Goodwin Cup, the Middlesborough Hundred and remembering Flo Payn
- Chris Bolton’s 19th Nijmegen – he was only there for the beer!
Christopher Bolton on Looking Forward to the Goodwin… William Mackintosh S… on Chris Bolton’s 19th Nijm… My Site on WORLD ATHLETICS RACE WALKING T… Tony Taylor on Thirty Years Ago this Month… Graham jackson on Thirty Years Ago this Month…
- Follow Lancashire Walking Club : Health The First Wealth on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Olympics
The race is to go ahead at 1.30 p.m. with our favourite St Peters club still the venue. However the club has now been emptied of furniture so bring a folding chair perhaps or you will be sitting on the … Continue reading
How it all began. Stephen Hawking and “Scoop” Crahan At a Blackpool and Fylde A.C social function,w hich to my disgust was held in a pub. I proclaimed that I had done every track and field event.”What about race walking?”I … Continue reading